Saturday, October 14, 2017

Ain't A Bad Life






Vintage Tee ~ New Look's Jeans ~ Cotton On's Sunnies ~ Payless' Sandals ~ The rest were gifted to me

Aye Mates!
How’s your week? Mine has been quite bad I would say. I know I shouldn’t be saying such stuff especially when I wrote one of my resolutions this year is to “be positive.” But this morning I woke up being the most emotional person ever. Crying for no reason, feeling numb and I just got news that my document for internship got lost so I need to do it all over again, like, umm, I can’t. Loss at word like seriously. I tried to be positive like “oh maybe they’re still checking it again” but my surrounding and my own thoughts really convinced me that it actually got lost.

So now I’m writing this with a very emotional heart (lol) but still trying to be positive by saying “it’s just a bad day not a bad life”, somehow I’m still convinced and praying that my document isn’t actually lost. I kept on singing Not Today by BTS like it’s my special mantra. 

I believe life isn’t always beautiful; we always need to be prepared when our eyes needs to be cleansed with tears and strengthen our heart and faith so we always be prepared to face the harsh of life. Life is about courage and going into the unknown. Since we never know what will happen tomorrow, we can’t ever predict what’s in store for us tomorrow or maybe later. 

I’m going to end this post by a quote “Where there is hope, there is faith. Where there is faith, miracles happen.” Let me know down in the comment box how’s your week and how do you deal with bad day? Eat your hearts out? Sing it out loud? Whatever it is much appreciated :)

-Cheer, Michelle
Snapchat & Carousell: Booitsmichelle

8 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot :D

    you look fabulous :D

    NEW FASHION POST | THE NEW BLACK: ENGLISH HERITAGE!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D


    Please, VOTE FOR ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your boyfriend jeans!!!Kisses
    Sophia
    www.sophiasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole look of you! Esp. that boyfie jeans and your straight hair! Amazing!!
    Hope to see u real soon :")

    xx,
    Kiko Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou kikoooo <3
      yeah really really hope to see you real soon too :')

      -Cheer, Michelle

      Delete