How's life? Like I said in my previous post I'll still go on my blog but I'm not gonna update it on daily basis, so here I am back on my blogging game after such a while. Today I want to review a beauty products (yayy!), as a girl I love makeup!! Even tough I'm not a pro on this one but at least I know how to paint my face well without being to cake-y or clown-y lol, if you subscribe to my channel, so Lazada kindly gave me this package from Maybelline, I'm so hype! Since I've been wearing Maybelline products ever since I started wearing makeup. I made a shoutout and tutorial using Maybelline products and creating the Adele Wing Makeup. I personally love to play with makeup because I have monolid, I feel I have my own challenge since it's not easy creating makeup for monolid #sobs. If you're interested in knowing how I achieved my Adele Wing look click HERE and scroll down to see me unboxing them and to see what's inside :))
1. BB Cushion
This BB Cushion feels so lightweight on my skin and it's easy to apply for a beginner in makeup totally recommended. It gives out a semi-dewy finish look and it promise to moisturize your skin.
I personally love this one so much.
2. Fashion Brow Palette
I got them in the shade Dark Brown, well I must say this is my first time trying out brow products in the form of powder, I usually use the pencil or mascara type. I thought the powder one will be hard to apply, but turns out it is so easy to use and it even looks more natural on my brow which I really love. I'm not a fan of that "boxy-look-eyebrow" since I thought it looks fake eh? Well it's just my personal opinion doe. It says you could even use this product for contouring but I must say it's not that pigmented enough for contouring.
3. Color Sensational Eyeshadow
I got them in the shade Rose Quartz Pink. Love the color, all neutrals which I love so so much but it's just that all of them are glitter and so bling-bling lol I personally love me some matte eyeshadow since it's not too much for daily wear. This eyeshadow quad is perfect for beginner, it's not that pricey and the pigmentation were great doe. The sizing is perfect, it's small so you can slip this in your bag and take it everywhere.
4. Lash Sensational Mascara
It gives out a full-fan effect. The brush shape is awesome, I don't know why but I love it. It contains jojoba oil which is good for your eyelash. It's also waterproof so it's perfect bruh! No more panda eyes when you cry lol I don't really wear mascara too often since my eyelash is one of a kind unlike any other eyelash (lol) it's too droopy, no matter how many times I curled them it still so droopy. But when I gives this product a try it works well doe.
5. Hypersharp Liner-Wing-Black Eyeliners
I got the eyeliners from this box!! GOSHHHH!! I Screamed when I saw them, I mean I use eyeliners everyday since I have monolid, eyeliner always make my eyes looks bigger so I'm so so happy to received all these three eyeliners. This eyeliners also glide on so easily.
- Hypersharp Liner - It's in the yellow cap, with 0.01 mm tip, it promise it'll be very precise and you can use this for daily stable basis. I personally been wearing this eyeliners ever since I started wearing makeup.
- Hypersharp Wing - It's in the purple cap, it has two ways tips with 0.01 mm and 2 mm that said to be perfect to apply winged eyeliner.
- Hypersharp Black - It's in the red cap, with 0.01 mm tip as well, this has micro pigmented carbon to create a jet black eyeliners. I must say this one is so pigmented and so black-ish too.
6. Matte Lippies
I got the three lippies from the box. There are two lipsticks and one liquid lipsticks. I personally love liquid lipsticks, it gives me kylie lipkit vibe lol I'm crazy over them I guess lol
- Rosy Matte Lipstick in the shade Rosy Peach (left) - it contains honey nectar that promise to moisturize your lips. This is the perfect shade of pink that I've been always want from a lipstick. It's not that vibrand but also not that pale.
- Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade Mat12 (middle) - This is too good!! The shades!! Aaaaa!! I love me some nudes. I don't know why I would say this one could be a dupe for kylie lipkit, I love this shade so much, if you're interested in kylie lipkit like I do please check this one out.
- Vivid Matte Lipstick in the shade Scarlet Heart (right) - It's very creamy and as a matte lipstick it doesn't really dry my lip. A very Taylor Swift's Red shade. So vibrant and perfect if you're trying to recreate Adele, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus looks for halloween or just daily wear.
This is the look I created for Hypersharp Wing It All Squad, click HERE to watch them on me youtube channel :))
So that is all for today post and review, hope if you enjoyed them and be sure to check out Lazada and Maybelline there. Also check out my youtube channel for more beauty review, lookbooks, OOTW & OOTD, Haul and many more. Thakyou and have a blessed day ahead mates!! :))
// Watch My Latest Vid HERE //
instagram | youtube | twitter | pinterest | my online shop
snapchat & carousell: Booitsmichelle