Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Glorious

Ayee Matess!
Today post will be slightly different than usual. So my friend Jessy she's a Make-Up Artist or MUA and she offered me to do my make up for my blog photoshoot. I was so excited because usually I almost never really apply heavy or even light makeup for my blog photoshoot because I'm not a pro in makeup and also I have very small eyes and monolid so I gave up before even trying to do anything about it. When Jessy work on her magic and I was so shocked and surprised to see the result! I look so different that almost look like a complete different person and most importantly my eyes look slightly bigger hehee. So for all of you out there need a help for makeup and hairdo for photoshoot, bridal, graduation or any event, don't hesitate to contact Jessy at her instagram @jexieemakeup. The makeup and hairdo took almost 3 hours, wow. Anyway, these are the 3 looks that we created together... (photos spam overload)

// Sweet Darling //
 


 



New Look's Dress ~ Rubi's Platform Sandals

// Glambition //






New Look's Dress ~ Payless' Pump

// Rebel GZB //











Top & Leather Skirt from Bugis ~ June&Julia x AnazSiantar's Platform Booties ~ SwaggieUnicorn_Closet's Beanie & Snapback

Tell me which one is your fave look nee? Personally my fave is the rebel GZB because it looks so rock and tomboy-ish, very me. lol. Well the other 2 looks great too! Especially the glam one, OMGGG, all of my family members said that I look grown up, good thing. Jessy really did a great job here, thanks babeee! -smoochies- :D
With the MUA herself, Jessy ;;)

// Watch My Latest Vid HERE //

18 comments:

  1. I love the gzb look the most!! <3 <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfits especially the black sparkly dress :)
    steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like such a fun day with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing job, you guys! Your looks are awesome and I'm crazy about your hair. I'd say my favorite is the Rebel one (really suits you) but the other ones were really cool as well :) Hope you've had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glam, edgy, and cute
    So adorable :D

    novemberflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. rebel gzb is my fav look!
    you look fab!

    hey do you mind visiting my blog ^^
    and would you like to follow each other? let me know if you want

    heyitzliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. waah keren2 make up nya! my fave is def the rebel one ;)

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice pinsk and glomour black... nice model.. nice to know you... ^-^ happy

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO PRETTY!!!! ♥♥♥
    love your rebel style and the snapback soooooo much ;D

    xo, ditth
    http://ditthaniasuryanii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wavy hair suit you beautifully

    kindly check out my street style
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! You are so cute! I love your WHITE SHOES over there! omg hahaha love 'em to pieces!
    I love your entire outfit! :D let's be friends!

    From Bali, Indonesia
    Imme ♥

    www.immekristiani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice pict and love your hair..
    let's be friends ^^

    lavithatan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the last one! So pretty~

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete