Monday, December 1, 2014

Outside











Vintage Tartan Shirt ~ Forever21's Crop Tank Top ~ Stradivarius' Denim Shorts ~ @Rad_Hy's (ig) Chocker ~ New Look's Platform Sandals ~ Vintage Aigner's Backpack

"I'll show you what it feels like
Now I'm on the outside"
-Calvin Harris-Outside ft. Ellie Goulding 

Ayee Matess!
I'm finally back with another blog post -woop wop- I'm finally done with my mid-term last week, I believe. Well, its my first midterm in college and its quite hard no matter how hard I studied. But the results are quite satisfying so far (thank God! :'D), I made a promise to myself that after this midterm, I'll try to study hard, so wish me luck kayy? :')
Anyway, its finally December mates! Christmas is coming! #YASSS but one thing sucks about December in Indonesia, no snow :c I never experience snow before huff and I wanted to experience white christmas one day or someday soon -fingercross- In Indonesia, its suppose to be raining season already but mehhh its still quite hot tho for me #sad.

// Watch My Latest Vid HERE //

26 comments:

  1. Pretty dear :) love your shirt and hotpants

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cuuute :)
    love your shoes and choker dear

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd
    instagram > @rizunaswon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! :)

    xx Angelus, angelus-officially.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear i think your style is kind of cute sporty. I just followed your blog

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cool outfit! your hair is nice btw<3

    http://michella-georgia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle cantikk !! Luv Luv
    xx,
    dea
    www.andreahamdan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful !

    www.madamedaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. really like the open button down plaid shirt xx.

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look kewlllll xx

    http://ivankawu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit and I love your shoes!

    Wulan Wu on Bootsy Doopsy

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute michel!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute outfit!
    Keep blogging!

    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute! love your choker necklace <3

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cool, I love the shoes! Oiyaaa udah download Legatalk belom? Lagi addicted banget nih soalnya bisa curhat tapi anonim, jadi bisa bebas banget. Coba download Legatalk dehh :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely outfit, you look amazing. :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2014/12/warm-and-cozy-turtleneck.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the color of your button down!

    ReplyDelete