Sunday, September 21, 2014

What's on MichelleSanjaya's Instagram this August 2014!

Ayee Mates!! 
So starting from the month of August, I'll be doing a some kind of a 'recap' of what had happened on my life through my instagram's photos. Well, let me tell u something, instagam is like my -hands down- fave social media ever. I just love photography and I think a picture really worth thousands of meanings. I'm starting on August because I'm bored and September haven't end yet, so why not start from August rite? So here ya goooo~ don't forget to follow me on ig @michellesanjaya :)

My current Instagram's profile display

1 August 2014
"#blogged: too good on livedreammagic.blogspot.com #TheSwaggieUnicorn 🐴"

 2 August 2014
"da best milkshake evaa @johnnyrocketsid~ 🎉😍"

5 August 2014
 
"thankies @abigailnic_abby & @gabrielsanjayas for these! 😘😍🎉💖 #latepost well better late than never ehh?" - One of the best present that I got for  my bday :)


6 August 2014
"today with the chicas 🎉👭👯 #YASSSS" - My freshmen enrichment program, yap I'm a college student now! :)

7 August 2014
"#blogged: Gangsta Rap on livedreammagic.blogspot.com #theswaggieunicorn 🐴 | ft. mesh top from @lovitahilman & snapback from @lofjkt 🙏"

10 August 2014
"doneee! Thanks BC and Buddies! 😂😘 #FEP #binusian2018 #BAS07 🎉🙌" - my freshmen enrichment program his finally over and I had tons of fun with all of my friends :)

11 August 2014
"hipstaaaa!! {vintage moschino's vest from my grandma, tap for details} 🎉🙏" #OOTD (TheSwaggieUnicorn's Beanie, Forever21's Tee & Jeans, Vintage Moschino's Denim Vest, HnM's Slip On

13 August 2014
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS! 😘🎉💖 I may not be the best sis in the world, we don't really talk that much, we're 100% completely and totally different, but no matter what you're still the best brotha cause you always gave everything up to full fill my selfishness (except for watching movie, you always win that!) ANYWAY LOVE YA TO THE MOON AND BACK BABY BROOO~ 😽🎂" 

15 August 2014
"fridates 👭👯" - girls day out with le princesses

16 August 2014
"#words. 🙌 {btw, ask me anything on ask.fm/michellesanjaya21} 👯"

18 August 2014
""to live a creative life, we must loose our fear of being wrong" -Joseph Chilhon Pearce 👏🎉"

20 August 2014
"peek-a-BOO! 🐱🎉 Found this cutie at @dobudon SMS! 😍😂" - Its a doughnut! :3

21 August 2014
"#blogged: empty on livedreammagic.blogspot.com #theswaggieunicorn 🐴"

23 August 2014
"#uploaded: weekend vlog + OOTD on #BooItsMichelle 👯"

26 August 2014
"I need ur help mates for this fashion is you contest held by galleries Lafayette~ please vote for my photo by click this link www.galerieslafayette.co.id/en/hipsta/ and click vote and you're done 😉 please please please vote thanks a bunch :))" - Vote for me by click the link here: www.galerieslafayette.co.id/en/hipsta/ and click 'VOTE!' thanks! :)

28 August 2014
"don't stop doin' what you're doin' 🎉👯" - Nu Hair

29 August 2014
"yesterday's impulsive shopping #ijustcant 🎉😂🎉😍🎉" - HAHAHA any 5SOS' fan here? btw, Luke Hemmings is MINE :p

31 August 2014
"OFFICIALY BINUSIAN 2018! Thanks BAS07's BC and Buddies! 😘🎉😂🎉😏 #binusian2018 #bas07" - yes I'm a binusian :')

So a lot of things happened on the month of August. Especially my freshmen enrichment program. I'm super excited and nervous for college but so far so good thoo~ The friends are great and for the lesson well its still a little hard for me to keep up with the lecturers and taking note in class. Oh and yeah I've been loving this rock band from ausie called 5SOS (in case you don't know) and they're amazing!! Tbh, I love rock and EDM type of songs so yeah its not surprising that I love 5SOS despite their derpiness and good looking. I also posted a lot of OOTD there so yeah follow me on instagram for more photos and just reached me there if you have anything to say or ask to me because I'll always be on my instagram (almost!) 24/7, yes I'm just that crazy :')


-cheer, michelle
instagram | twitter | youtube | pinterest | askfm | my online shop

6 comments:

  1. michelle gak sempet meet up yah kmrn2. hiks :(

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a very fun and stylish month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Chelle !


    xoxo,
    dea
    www.andreahamdan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos. Do you want to follow each other in GFC, Instagram, Fb, & Twitter to keep in touch? Let me know.
    http://jecellekate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the group photos! and the one with your brother :D

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, you can take a look my IG

    Love how it looks

    Herdiana Surachman
    DELUXSHONIST | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE +

    ReplyDelete