Tuesday, June 3, 2014

#BooItsMichelle: May Favorites!

Ayee Mates!! 
Its the beginning of June so its May Favorites time!! I have quite a lot of things to show you guys in this video since I did a lot of things in the month of May. So sorry for the long video, I tried my best to make it short but I just can't :') 

Items Mentioned:
1. New Balance Shoes. Words can't describe how I'm head-over-heeled in love with this shoes. Not just because its so comfy but the colors are very attractive that I got quite a lot of compliments every time I wore them. Got them from my dad for my 'post-national-exam-thingy' :D
2. Ipanema's Flip-flop. Got them recently on sale! its so comfy! Funny story when I bought this, I wore this heels to the mall but my feet just hate that heels so much that it started to sore, I told my dad that my feet hurts and he laughed! -_- then he bought me this flip-flop! he's so nice! I love him tons!
3. Tongsis + Fish-eye-lens. Got them from an online shop @95shop_ir (ig shop). So proud that I finally can join the hype of tongsis and yes this little baby is very helpful and useful especially when you're going out in a group and you just want to take a selfie of your group together, highly recommended! :D
4. Elianto's Grape Nail Color Remover. Great scent, amazing formula and affordable! 
5. H&M's Chain Bracelet. Simple and I wear them with everything, match my chain necklace and a couple bracelet with Minho from SHINee ;;)
6. Forever21's Rebel Compact Mirror. Great design and I brought it with me everywhere I go.
7. Babylips Color in Berry Crush. Affordable and the color is amazing, very pigmented for an IDR 25000 lipgloss!
8. Notebook that I got from Office1store. The papers are amazing (y)
9. LINE Cony Mug. Got them from Indomaret and its so cute! x3
10. Oreo Bits Sandwiches in Matcha Latte. Not that Sweet but its not available here in local supermarket :(

Favorite Songs:
1. Ellie Goulding-Beating Heart (performance with Zedd): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnd1IpI1SMw
2. Girls' Generation-Mr Mr: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8j_XEn9b_8

 
-cheer, michelle

4 comments:

  1. omg i love ur compact mirror <33

    http://theblackcreepers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, and just followed! Would you mind checking my blog out too!

    Thanks,
    Paige x

    http://paigejasmine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. my sister got that mirror too but in different type, so far great video!! pengen coba babylips nya

    ReplyDelete