Sunday, June 22, 2014

10 Summer Essentials ~ TheSwaggieUnicorn x Raise.com

Ayee Mates!!

Summer is finally here!! Well, I'm not really that hype since I'm not an outdoor or summer type of person. I prefer the winter season rather than summer, but I love summer!! Okay, I know I'm weird but summer is just the perfect time to wear crops and short #majorloveee. So in order to survive summer hot weather, here are some of my essentials for the summertime! :))
*photos captured by myself otherwise stated credit*

1. Sunblock & Body Lotion.
 I don't really into that tan skin rave because I think I'll burn if I play under the sun a lot. So the sunscreen is a lifesaver for my skin. I use Thefaceshop's Natural Sun Suncream SPF 50+ for my face which I would sat is my holy grail. During summertime my skin tends to dry a lot so I use lotion before going to sleep.
The Faceshop's Natural Sun Suncream SPF 50+

Victoria's Secret Body Lotion in Pure Daydream




2. Floopy Hat.

My summertime must have accessory! Not just because it covers my whole face but it will look perfect for any occasions :))

3. Sandals.
Aaaa the most comfiest thing on earth #nuffsaid. I love to wear flipflop because its so light and doesn't hurt. I also love platform sandals because it could boost up my height :')
Newlook's Platform Sandals
Ipanema's Flop

4. Shorts.
All time favorite!! I love to wear shorts!! Because I think it gives a silhouette of a longer legs eh? OuO
 
5. Crops.
Love to wear my crop with hi-waisted pants so it won't be to revealing. Crops is a fun piece to wear during summer because its super light.
6. Sunnies.
I love these because not just because it protect my eyes from the sun ray but it also covers my small eyes #asiansproblem.
7. Summer Dress.
For summertime, I love to wear sleeveless dress that has light material, so I don't have to worry when my sweats breakout. 
H&M's Dress

8. Neon.
This color will look so perfect for tanned people. But I'm still in love with neon colors like so much. Even tough I don't have much neon colors clothing pieces but I own a lot of neon nail polishes and this one is my fave.. 
Beautifulu in Bikini Pink
9. Water.
Its important to keep yourself hydrated during summer! or unless your skin will be super dry and the ion inside our body will lessen? I'm not sure about that but a friend of mine told me that long time ago :')

10. Chevron Pattern.
This pattern is so much funnnnnn~ I'm in love with this pattern since the first time I saw it! :D


That is it for my summer essentials, whats yours?? Tell me~ Leave a comment in the comment box below and maybe you guys could make a blog post like this as well??
And I want to give a little info that raise.com is having a campaign called "Closet Swap"! If you guys don't know what that is here I'll explain for you so, they would love to hear our wardrobe transition into summer :)

Raise.com is a website where you can buy gift cards to your favorite brands at discounted price and you can even sell your unused gift cards hereeee. There are Foreve21, Target, Kohls, Claires, Bed bath & beyond, Pacsun and much more!! If you guys aren't sure what to give as presents, I highly recommend gift cards since the receivers could buy stuffs they love without you have to worry whether they like your gift or not. 

btw, Summer TAG is coming soon on my channel, so stay tuneee!! ;;)

-cheer, michelle
instagram | twitter | youtube | pinterest | askfm

19 comments:

  1. I didn't know that pattern is called chevron :P
    Yup, sunscreen is a must for us!

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those black&white shoes are beautiful.

    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
    |Fashion Blogger|

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your hat!

    -gaia
    http://sparklerage.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really adorable and wonderful post sweetie!! great job! :D

    New style post on the blog dear! ^_^
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post, and totally agree need loads of sunscreen and water.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. because i'm wearing hijab, i'll wear the colorfull hijab for summer, hhehhe.
    thank you for sharing!

    New Post: PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL: PHOTOSHOP ACTION-1

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love posts like these! :-) Sunscreen is a LIFESAVER for me, and ever since I got a horrendous shoulder sunburn last summer, I've been extra careful about getting every spot when I'm at the beach! And I am too in love with floppy hats, but I have yet to find the perfect one! I guess that calls for a trip to the mall ;)

    ♥♥♥
    Kelsey
    RUNAWAY IN LA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice things ;)
    *new follower

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. awiiiiii ipanema flops!!! hahahahaa gua juga sering pake tuh! hihihihiii
    emang pas banget buat summer essentials! nyiahahahahahhahaa XD

    xo, ditth
    http://ditthaniasuryanii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice blog btw.. love your hat! :)

    www.riskinovianti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely hat and sunglasses dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I'm currently looking for the perfect summer dress and yours look lovely! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, agree! Lotion and water are essential for summer. Nice post :):):)

    http://dyhprmtsrswt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. muy bonitas las camisetas. me encantan @AndreeaCarro www.MiPerchaPesa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great summer essentials mich <3

    http://theblackcreepers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that hat on you. It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great <3

    xx,angelyn.
    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete