Friday, April 11, 2014

Story of My Life








 vintage top ~ stradivarius' shorts ~ the little things she need's sunnies ~ accessorize's bracelets ~ june and julia x anaz siantar's black booty

Ayee Mates!!
these pictures were taken last month while I'm doing the STYYLI monthly challenge. one of the challenge is denim and I came up with the idea denim on denim. I never try that before, so here's the outdo result. some of my friends thought that the top and shorts came in a set, but no, the top is vintage hand-me-down from me aunty and the shorts are from stradivarius, what a coincident it could look matchy matchy! 

anyway, I'm so happy!! because national exams are on next monday!! wuttttt?? I know some of you might think 'oh michelle what's so good about exams?' for me its a joy!! because its coming to an end, my high school moments!! so many stories past by, laughters, tears, joy, angers, much more. I'm so going to miss high school, the friends, the teachers, the free periods, the gossips! and plus finally I don't have to study that damn subject such as geography! and the bonus part will be the HOLIDAY!!!!!! AAAAAA!! CANT WAIT!!! I have a lot of plans for my holiday, working on my online shop, meet up with all of my friends (hey bloggers lets meet up!), taking cooking lesson (my grandma force me to after she watch master chef junior, wutt?) and many many things to do. anyway I wish all of you 12 graders tons of blessings and God bless all of us and we all could graduate with great scores -AMEN- :')

last but not least....... Good Luck and God Bless all of you!! c:

 peace out girl scout :D

-cheer, michelle

15 comments:

  1. Ihiy lucuuu <3 Love your hair! :D
    Jadi pengen panjangin rambut lagi TvT

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hard to pull off denim on denim but you did a great job!
    Especially adore the black boots.

    If you'd like to follow each other on GFC or anywhere else, do pop by my blog.
    My links are at the bottom of the page.
    I follow everyone back! Just let me know if you've followed. :)

    Sandy | SMXYC: Lifestyle, Beauty, Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty,love the outfit and the shoes!
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc,let me know on my blog and i always follow back!cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your denim on denim combo!

    deasytantra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the all denim look!
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/paris.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on the national exams! You can do it!
    Enjoy your last moments being a high school student :)

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute. love the denim on denim

    www.emmemablog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/em.me.maa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love double denim and you've really pulled it off well!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally nailed the challenge. the denim on denim looks fab! and best wishes on your upcoming exams.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit dear
    would u like to check out my blog?

    xx
    http://overloadstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are u a 12 graders? I guess u are much more younger ahahaha
    U are so baby-faced <3

    http://earlithaolivia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh that's the spirit!! good luck on the exams. great look by the way, denim on denim so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit!!! i love your shoes!!!!! And i hope you did wonderful on your exams!!!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Follow me & I'll follow you back.. x

    http://bubblesmimii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete