Wednesday, October 16, 2013

SWAG

ayee mates!
 









new look's (grandma's) shirt ~ forever21's tee ~ colorbox's shorts ~ converse's hi-top in black ~ xAuthenticityx's beanie ~ gifted bag

I love this look like so so much! :3
I love to use my converse hi-top but they're too big for me (it was given for me by my cousin) but  yeah I dont care. one thing I hate when I'm wearing shorts is that a lot of people will stares at me. I hare it when they stares at me as if like I'm not wearing any shorts (especially those perverts -eww-). 
I'm obsess over beanie! if I could collect every single beanie, I would. well not just beanie tho but also snapbacks and head-wear. its a perfect coverage for your 'bad hair day' but too bad my school won't allow the students to wear cap at school -boooooo!-

Mid-term examinations ends this Friday!!! -dancing around the room- xD
but facing the fact that I still have 4 subjects left until its over -sobs- I've been so lazy lately that even I, myself admit it. all I want to do is blogging, making youtube videos, hanging out or just having fun instead of studying or facing my book for mid-term exams. well wish me luck for my exams guys :)

-cheer, michelle

10 comments:

  1. you had such a cool style, dear =)
    plaid and boots are really a great friend !
    we should meet with another jagger friends =D
    xoxo

    www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed! :D
    Btw, itu kemejanya hampir sama kayak pny ci elle yamada ya x) *lagi booming kali ya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look. Plaid is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that shirt. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the whole outfit!! same with you, love the look so muchh <3

    agneskoriston19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you go swag cel! love the plaid shirt, plaid is really happening nowadays! and your beanie soooo swag yet cute! :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you have an amazing style!!
    Love it.

    Ru|Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice outfit!
    wanna follow each other?

    sweet and sugars,
    DIAS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! Plaid and beanie really trendy!!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC,follow me and i follow you back immediately!
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx Anita
    Anita

    ReplyDelete