Thursday, October 24, 2013

cold as you







my aunty's design coat ~ uniqlo's tanktop (as inner) ~ colorbox's short ~ charles & keith's flats ~ celine's clutch

ayeee mates! 
Jakarta has rain a lot lately and so the weather is quite cold and chilly (unlike the usual hot sunny weather -_-). the title for this post is the title of Taylor Swift's song but its an old song. I just came up with the idea because its related to the cold I guess :p
for this look I decided to pair up my coat (well its not that thick tho) from my aunt's design, she used to be a designer but not anymore (too bad) and shorts because even tough its raining we can still feel the hot vibe. 

I have exciting news that I would like to share with you!!
my look that I entered for the 'Fashion is You' fashion show contest by Galeries Lafayette was chosen. on this saturday, 26 october 2013 I have to attend and walk on the runway!! OMGGGG~ I'm so happy and excited! totally can't wait for this Saturday and if any of you will come to this event leave a comment down below and lets meet up ;;)


-cheer, michelle

24 comments:

  1. very cute details!!
    <3
    xoxo, MICH GLOSSARY
    Instagram: @michelleothman

    ReplyDelete
  2. what will you represent? smokey rock?
    will meet you there then, see you! ;D


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love your jacket as well anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow congrats! :)
    anyway the coat is so cool. love it <3

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!
    cute outer michelle ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats
    you look so classy anyway

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black & gold ♥
    Congratulations ~ Aaaaa I want that too hehe :)

    natasyatata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the coat and congratulations dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this coat! You look so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow your coat <3

    nataliegasm.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The coat is so beautiful! To bad your aunt isn't a designer anymore! She's really talented :)

    Have a thrilling Halloween,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit, especially the Celine! I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!
    I recently joined Instagram and hope we can connect there too :)

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous outfit, the details on the clutch and jacket are stunning.
    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look is so cute :)

    Follow ;3 Do you do the same ? ;)
    http://imagine-day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. celeeee coatnya lucuk banget vintage gitu! pretttyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice coat cell!!

    www.tamaraemilia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are as beautiful as usual, ci michelle, love you!!! xx

    xoxo,
    chellemelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. your auntie really has great sense!
    love that coat!
    let me know what you think about my last post ;)

    ­­Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. BONUS TURNOVER 0,5%

    Bergabunglah bersama kami di DewajudiQQ.com dan dapatkan bonus TurnOver setiap minggunya

    -Bonus TurnOver adalah bonus yang dihitung dari total taruhan anda setiap minggunya dan anda berhak mendapatkan Bonus TurnOver jika total taruhan anda mencapai Rp 1.000.000,-

    -Minimal Turnover Harus Mencapai Rp 1.000.000,- Dalam 1 Minggu

    -Cara menghitung Bonus TurnOver adalah total taruhan anda dikalikan dengan 0.5%

    -Contoh: total taruhan anda dalam 1 minggu adalah Rp 1.000.000,- maka anda akan mendapat Rp 5.000,- (1.000.000 x 0.5%)

    -Semakin banyak anda bermain , semakin banyak juga bonus yang anda dapatkan. Jadi tunggu apalagi , segera bergabung bersama kami di DewajudiQQ.com

    ReplyDelete