Sunday, April 7, 2013

DORK!!

bonjour!!

today I'm wearing my fave dork tee ever that I got  it online from demode_os! thank you so much for the tee I really love it ;)and I'm tying the camo shirt on my waist, btw the camo shirt isn't mine but it belong to my grandma and she got it from new look. so here are the pictures :D



  • dork tee from demode_os
  • camo shirt from new look
  • mustache watch from yovisan store
  • wedges booty from London Rebel



me personally love to do online shopping like almost all the time. but some people are afraid that its not safe, because they won't get the things after they paid for the things. yes I have to admit it that I'm also like that but I found an online webstore that is completely safe and sells a lot of good quality and reasonable price items and the website is Dskon.com :D
 
they provide cool fashion items and easy way to shop online. you can access their online webstore by clicking here or if you need some fashion inspirations you can check their blog here or you can like their facebook page click here ;) here are some snapshots of the official website so that you won't be mistaken.





 
so yeah that's for today post and I got my report card yesterday and I did well *thank God!* and I just made tumblr and feel free to follow me there ehehee


cheer, michelle


32 comments:

  1. michelle, makin kece stylenya ❤
    hahahaha love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice top :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D
    there's also giveaway

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so adorable! I really love your genuine style!
    http://peekatwist.blogspot.com

    boleh tolong isi kuesioner sebentar aja buat tugas karya tulis ilmiah di kampus.
    thanks a lot yaaa. your participation means a lot to us.

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dmyRGalMornWtIzOSetbsrpRfuJjM9yxegbe25BugXQ/viewform

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute :)
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Camo jackets and I really like the way you styled yourself
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute tee!! and your shoes are soooo amazing!! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha... cute dork!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the camo jacket!!!! cool blog and awesome style!

    Visit my blog at The Petite Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that shirt! :D
    anyway check out my latest post and feel free to join my giveaway :)

    www.brigittamonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the t-shirt and camo combo! It's such a cute look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi dear, i live in medan. anyway, cool outfit!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear, I'm so happy I can follow your blog. As a newcomer on blogger side, I'm glad if you want to help me by follow me back on jajanmakan.blogspot.com so then we can share our knowledgeon fashion side or may be some other new. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the putfit :)
    xx,,


    Sherleenciawijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i really love your camo !! nice look

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The camo shirts looks so pretty and it looks great on you! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice tee! and you look cute with the eyeglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  17. aww cute tee!!<3 love your shoes and accessories especially the camera ring!!<3 where did you buy that? i love it! <3

    agneskoriston19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. you wore this outfit so well! you're so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute outfit ;) Camo jacket is "huge" trend right now.

    Check this out -->> http://bit.ly/11wWBZ9

    >> www.SelebStyle.com <<

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the top and the jacket!

    inkandcigarettes.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. you have such a fun style!

    21stchallenge.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  22. heiii suka stylenya keren...:))
    kalau kamu punya waktu luang jangan lupa jalan2 ke blog aku ya, dan berharap kamu mau followback blog aku, aku sdh follow blog kamu loh,heee:))
    salam kenal yaaa...

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love this one. i think its a perfect weekend outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the outfit! the camo shirt just states the whole look :)

    sesilianastasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. so cool! loved the post ;))

    xx,
    chellemelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your moustache watch! super cuteee!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love army!
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  28. You have a great style! :)

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete