Friday, January 18, 2013

kiddo

bonjour!!

its been a while huh? i'm not going to the school today due to the heavy rain. i went to central park today with my grandma, aunty, grandpa and chloe. this side ponytail reminds me of the little kid eh? i remember my hair used to be up on a ponytail when i was little ahaha. 
anyway here is the outfit c:



i'm madly in love with the sweater because there's the union jack print on it and u should know how crazy i am over union jack ^^


look at my back and you found..

yepsie its my domo kun!! hahaha i know i'm a weird childish girl, i'm 16 and yet i'm still wearing that kind of bag xD but i just can't help it, i love that bag so much!! :3





oh and btw i'll be having my first giveaway if i reach the 100 followers! yeah its a challenge for myself to gain that much followers. i'll promise to be a better blogger in the future c;
spread the word about this to others!! ahahah JK JK ^^

and another pictures from today that i'm in love with...

Chloe!! I love you!! xx
lol~ ema looks like she's so bored xx

btw i made and edited the video for my youtube channel already and it will be up tomorrow, can't wait to share it with u guys ^^

xoxo, michelle

8 comments:

  1. wahhh :D
    you are too cute and adorable michelle! >.<
    much love ❤ :*
    hihihi

    can't wait for your giveaway and your youtube video :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your sweater and your domo :3❤

    I just followed your blog
    mind to check out mine?
    http://elainelaines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete