Wednesday, December 12, 2012

RED!!

 bonjour!!


its been a while huh since my last post?? well its because I had my final exam & I just finished final exam on Monday & I couldn't blog post anything yesterday cause I'm so busy with the church choir thingy.



 everything I wore today is so red related. why? cause red just became my fave color since last month :3 and there's something in red that makes me fall in love with it. for me red always identical with energetic (I'm not as energetic as what u think, seriously).

  • shirt: new look
  • shorts: zara
  • shoes, bag: unbranded


I'm going for MT (something like staying over with the school) for 3 days starting from tomorrow. and I haven't even prepare anything, so I guess I have to go now and sleep early so I'll be able to wake up tomorrow ;;)



xoxo,
michelle






14 comments:

  1. love your shoes!

    www.sacsetchaussures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like your bag <3

    anyway i'm following you now :) if you like my blog you can follow me back <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear! and cute blog u have there :) followed! c;

      xoxo,
      michelle

      Delete
  3. hey I'm following u already :) mind to folback me??

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit, you look sweet :)
    mind to follow each other? tell my in my blog if you follow me already, and i'll follow you back :) thanks pretty!

    www.itsribkalicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. bonjour!
    i love your bag, it has pretty nice color

    anatakusuma
    http://www.anatakusuma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love red too :) cute blog you have

    mind to follow each other? let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear! :)
      I've followed u already dear folback please?

      xoxo, michelle

      Delete
  7. so pretty! love your shoes supermuchhh<3

    i'm following you. mind to followback? chellemelody.blogspot.com xx thanks! ;)

    xx,
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! thanks dear! :* sure, followed :)

      xoxo,
      michelle (we have the same name) xD

      Delete