Tuesday, December 25, 2012

merry christmas

bonjour!!


first of all Merry Christmas 2012 everyone! :)
 spent my christmas eve yesterday with the whole fam we did the opening presents tradition, well i got a lot of stuffs mostly shirts and i got a hat that i've been wanting for so longg ;;) yay! and for today i went to the church with my family. the colors that pop on my mind were red, green, white. red for the santa's costume, green for christmas tree & white for snowy winter wonderland, so i decided to wore my white tee that i just got for christmas from my aunt with this kilt with red + green color and plaid pattern. kilt is a skirt that scottish men wear.

tee: gift ~ kilt: vintage ~ flats: vincci ~ canvas bag: london




and hey how's your holiday?? mine was okay cause i've set up some plans to do this holiday but i haven't achieve any -sigh- orz ahahaha -_- but i promise to myself (+ also my new year resolution) that i'll be more aware with my surrounding and i'll be more hardworking in everything i did :)

xoxo, michelle

9 comments:

  1. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit!

    following you now, hope you follow back ;)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit love it :D

    just followed you, mind to follow me back ? thanks :)

    http://ekaneechan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your style!
    I'm following you now :)

    jessie xx

    ReplyDelete