Sunday, November 25, 2012

wrap-it-up

bonjour!!


Happy Sunday Folks!!
confession time! I'm not a big fan of jeans precisely long jeans, I feel weird if I wore long jeans but for every Sunday or Tuesday (the day I go to the church) I have to use long jeans so its appropriate. and today I wore my unbranded jeans but it is so comfortable.


bershka union jack shawl ~ vincci flats ~ charles & keith bag

 


its cold in my church so I'm wearing the shawl to keep my neck warm and I think its still related to fall/winter look rite??


obsessed with this flats lately, so comfy!
okay maybe its going to be my last post for this month cause on Thursday I'll be having my final exam until Monday, 10 December 2012 then I'll be having my ret-ret (like camping but not outside) with my school YAY! looking forward to it. and wish me luck for the final exam guys! x3
 and so till then SEE YA!! c:

 xoxo,
michelle


4 comments: